Congratulations! You're about to embark on one of the most exciting journeys of your life. Capturing these special moments with professional wedding photography will give you a way to relive your special day as your lifetime together continues. Here are some of the ways I can help you create the wedding photos you'll treasure year after year.
Preparing for a Lifetime Together
Part of the journey to the wedding is all the little things that lead up to your wedding day, so why not capture the things and moments leading up to your walk down the aisle? Some memories might include:
- A shot of your wedding invitation
- Your dress laid out with jewelry and shoes
- All of the bouquets and corsages
- The moment you zip or button your dress
- Special moments alone before the ceremony
- Moments with special family members or friends as
you're getting ready
- The groom getting ready
- A closeup of the rings on pillows
- Shots of the trip to the ceremony
Where You Say "I Do"
The place you've chosen to commit yourselves to each other for the rest of your lives is special, too. Consider capturing visions of your venue before anyone else arrives as well as the moments it fills with all the special people in your life. Some ideas are:
- Shots of the flowers and floral arrangements
- People signing the register
- Views of the venue from different angles
- Long shots, especially if you've chosen an outdoor venue
- Any outstanding weather shots, such as the sunrise on your wedding day
Your Day, Your Moment
Of course, you want to get a shot of you exchanging rings and your first kiss as husband and wife, but your ceremony is so much more. Consider including shots of:
- The walk up the aisle
- Lighting of the unity candle
- The groom's reaction to the bride's entrance
- Your mother's happy tears as you say "I do."
With all of my experience as a professional photographer, I can help you pinpoint the moments you want to capture in photos before the big day, as well as noticing impromptu moments as they happen. I maintain the highest possible quality by only accepting a few weddings every year so I can commit to making your wedding day memories the highest quality possible. I have an FAQ page to answer some of your questions, but I'd love to sit and chat with you about how I can help you have the best wedding memories ever! Contact me by filling out the form below and together let's make your wedding day memories the very best they can be.