Hey my beautiful future bride! Wedding days can sometimes get a little crazy, and I want to make sure that you walk into yours with all of the information you need to get the most amazing photos of the special details that you’ve chosen for your wedding day.
A few weeks before their wedding day, I send all of my brides a comprehensive list of everything to set aside to make for the most dreamy detail photos during the getting ready part of the wedding day, because having all of these wedding details set aside ensures that things will move as smoothly as possible during the day, and also means that no special wedding detail photo will get missed! Here are a few of my favorite items from my list – I hope these help you get ready for your special day!
- Rings – engagement ring & both wedding bands
- Your wedding dress
- Your wedding shoes
- Your flowers, your bridesmaid’s flowers, as well as the groom + groomsmen boutonnieres
- Your something borrowed, or any other family heirloom and special items you’re wearing, carrying, or incorporating into your wedding day
- Letters & gifts from you or your spouse
- All wedding paper items (invitations, save the date, ceremony program, menu, anything else!)’
With all of that in mind, here’s how best to prepare everything for the most amazing shots, as well as a few of my favorite tips and shots from what my brides have done in the past.