Hey my beautiful future bride! Wedding days can sometimes get a little crazy (despite the best laid plans!), and I want to make sure that you walk into yours with all of the information you need to get the most amazing photos of the special details that you’ve chosen for your wedding day.
So. Here’s my master list of what I love to sneak away and photograph before you’re finished getting ready:
- Rings – engagement ring + both wedding bands
- Your dress
- Your shoes, because let’s be honest, shoes are super important
- Your flowers, your bridesmaid’s flowers, as well as the groom + groomsmen boutonnieres
- Your something borrowed, or any other beautiful family heirloom you’re wearing/carrying
- Letters + gifts between future spouses, if you chose to do them
- All wedding paper items (invitations, save the date, ceremony program, menu, anything else!)’
With all of that in mind, here’s how best to prepare everything for the most amazing shots, as well as a few of my favorite tips and shots from what brides have done in the past.